Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 2015 09:21:54 +0200
From:      Marko =?UTF-8?B?Q3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   (once again) freebsd-update cron and man whatis

Hi,

I wrote about this some time ago here on the list:
http://marc.info/?l=3Dfreebsd-stable&m=3D143556175104543&w=3D3

I am on 10.1-RELEASE-p17 amd64 now, and the problem still remains:

- freebsd-update cron fetches new updates and notifies me by email. (ok)
- I run freebsd-update install and reboot. freebsd-version shows the
  correct version. (ok)
- Next morning I get notification from freebsd-cron for the same update
  I installed yesterday, but only for /usr/share/man/whatis. (not ok)

Not 100% sure, but I think that running both freebsd-fetch and
freebsd-install from an interactive ssh session corrects this until
the next update.

Are there any differences between freebsd-update cron and
freebsd-update fetch, apart from random time offset?

Regards,
--=20
Marko Cupa=C4=87
https://www.mimar.rs/