Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:40:44 -0500
From:      Server Admin <admin@sage-one.net>
To:        jim <jim@jwweeks.com>, G D McKee <freebsd@gdmckee.com>
Cc:        Joe & Fhe Barbish <barbish@a1poweruser.com>, FBSDQ <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Apache/1.3.23 PHP/4.1.2 FrontPage/5.0D

hmmmm.... I've got that same Apache-1.23+PHP+FP working fine....

Do you have the "mod_fp define" statements in http.conf:
<IfDefine MOD_FP>
### These are the Minimum options need by the FrontPage Module.
### With out these options set the FrontPage Client will not be
### able to access the server.
    AllowOverride All
</IfDefine>

<IfDefine !MOD_FP>
    AllowOverride All
</IfDefine>

......and start with:
/usr/local/sbin/httpd -DMOD_FP

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=frontpage&stype=all&release=4.5-R

>> > changes.

>> > httpd.conf.

>> the

>> pages
>> file

>> client
>> > publish
>> > publish

>> > your

>> working

ID/PW.
>> system.

>> or
>> > this

flock)

>> and
>> the
>> > with

>> > and
>> > 2000

>> > "-"
>> HTTP/1.0"

>> HTTP/1.0"
>> > "-"

>> > info

DSO.

>> > with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

.... our website: http://www.sage-one.net/

Best regards,

Jack L. Stone
Server Admin