Date:      Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:41:55 +1000
From:      Robert Backhaus <robbak@gmail.com>
To:        gerald@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Could we have a progrss report on the latest wine snapshot?

Hi!
No wanting to bug you, but could we have a status report on how wine
support is going? It is something I do use, and want to use more, as
it improves. It's now 4 weeks since the June snapshot, and we'd like
to at least know if there is a hold-up.
Of course, if you are working on fixing underlying structures so that
it works better in future.. Thank You! Please keep up the good work!

Also, is there anything us non- and lesser-programming users can do to help=
?

We really appreciate your hard work. Thanks!

Robert.