Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:12:53 -0400
From:      Joel Dinel <dinjo@touchtunes.com>
To:        keramidi@otenet.gr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail domain re-writting

Greetings,

On freebsd-questions, you gave the following advice on masquerading with
sendmail :

        dnl What we masquerade as.
        MASQUERADE_AS(`hell.gr')
        dnl Make sure that *.hell.gr gets masq'd.
        FEATURE(masquerade_entire_domain)
        dnl Rewrite envelope addresses too.
        FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)

This is excactly what I need to do. What 'master config' file do I need
to add this to, and how do I regenerate my sendmail.cf from that file?
I'm running an unmodified sendmail on 4.3 -RELEASE.

Thanks a lot!

--
Joel Dinel
TouchTunes Digital Jukebox, Inc.

Everything is controlled by a small evil group to which, unfortunately,
no one we know belongs.