Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 2008 20:57:19 +1930
From:      "Alberto Mijares" <amijaresp@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   sync data with motorola mobile phone

Greetings,

Does anybody know if with the help of a particular module a can mount
a Motorola KRZR K1m via USB cable to share multimedia files and
sync/backup my contact list?

When I plug the phone this is the "dmesg" output

ugen1: <Motorola, Inc. Motorola K1m/L7c, class 2/0, rev 1.10/0.02,
addr 2> on uhub1

and starts charging the battery, but no storage or tty device appears.

The bluetooth way is possible if one of you help me with a BCM2045,
Broadcom Corp bluetooth device, wich seems not to be supported by any
driver.

Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if this ain't the appropriate list for
this question.

Best regards

Alberto Mijares