Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 16:51:31 -0400
From:      bcorb@donna.ecpinc.com (Brian Corbett)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ECP

This is a selected mailing for internet sites and individuals involved in the Construction and
Environmental Industries.  If you would prefer not to be contacted in the future, simply reply with the
word "REMOVE" as the subject matter.  If we have offended you in anyway by sending this letter,
please accept our humble apology.

Dear ports@freebsd.org:

Individuals involved in the Environmental,  Classical Construction, or Consulting  Industry, should
find our site and services of great interest.

 http://www.ecpinc.com

Environmental Construction Professionals (ECP) was created specifically for the Construction and
Design Professional .  Whether your expertise be in Hazardous Materials ,Classical Construction, or
the Management of a related firm, ECP can be of assistance to you.

We have no mandatory fees or hidden costs to post jobs or resumes and our database is also open
to all.  All revenues are derived from sponsors.

Please take a moment to visit us at:   http://www.ecpinc.com

Sincerely,

Brian Corbett, P.E.