Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:16:24 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        "Brian F. Feldman" <green@FreeBSD.org>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cd writer recommendation?

Amancio,

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 04:11:46PM -0700, Amancio Hasty wrote:
> I simply am trying to get  information on which cd-recorder works
> well on FreeBSD. It will help to avoid confusion and postings if
> there was a cd-record handbook section explaining all the gory
> details.

When you get your CD recorder working with FreeBSD, I look forward to
your submission of documentation for the Handbook.

:-)

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>