Date:      31 May 2003 18:33:21 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        rick@kiwi-computer.com
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: guile-gobject problems

--=-7cF+VXSocDwY7s9wS5iB

On Sat, 2003-05-31 at 00:25, rick@kiwi-computer.com wrote:
> Hello.  Not too long ago I requested the addition the port for GNOME-2
> bindings to GUILE, and rather quickly I saw guile-gobject-0.4.0 port
> available.  I thank you again for this.
>=20
> However I am having a problem getting it to work and was wondering if
> anybody else has had any luck with it.  Likely the problem is with
> gui-egobject and not with the port, but someone might be able to help
> anyway :-P  I know the ports tree is frozen right now but if you happen
> upon a patch to make this work, please send it my way.  If not, I guess I
> will try to contact the authors.

This might be your best bet.  I'm not a guile programmer, and I only
added the port because you asked.  I very well may have messed it up.  I
had to hack a few things to get it working at all.  If the author thinks
what you're doing should work, hopefully he can point me in a direction
toward fixing the port.

Joe