Date:      02 Feb 2002 10:47:43 +0000
From:      Gilad Rom <rom_glsa@ein-hashofet.co.il>
To:        Bob <BobGiesen@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Creative SB PCI silent

Well, if its any comfort, I remember I once had a bktr878 TV card in one
PCI slot, and an old Sound Blaster in an ISA slot, and when I disabled
support for sound in the kernel, my TV card would not be detected
anymore. But that was a long time ago, and I wish I could remember
things in more detail... And maybe offer a possible solution to your
problem :)

Gilad