Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 1996 14:35:49 +0200
From:      Gunter Loos <Gul@ngonet.be>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Serial card problem

I have recently bought a simple serial card (two ports)
for my freebsd 2.1 system. Now it appears they have the
same irq's as the existing ports, and I can't seem to
get them up and running.
It is a RTX-05D-2 FIFO card.
Does anyone know of this card, seen it before, installed it?

My sysconfig now is

device sio0 at isa? port "IO_COM1" tty irq 4 vector siointr
device sio1 at isa? port "IO_COM2" tty irq 3 vector siointr
device sio2 at isa? port "IO_COM3" tty irq ? vector siointr
device sio3 at isa? port "IO_COM4" tty irq ? vector siointr

--
  .    .__    . |Nationaal Centrum voor OntwikkelingsSamenwerking vzw, NgoNet
 _| _  [ __   | |Voice    Gunter.Loos@+32 2 5392620       Fax   +32 2 5391343