Date:      Mon, 10 Aug 2009 23:22:55 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        Raisa Brokhshtut <qapro1@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: please help to uninstall FreeBSD!!!

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:00:31 -0700 (PDT), Raisa Brokhshtut <qapro1@yahoo.co=
m> wrote:
> Anyway, I would greatly appreciate if you would guide me how to uninstall
> that program.

FreeBSD is not a program, it's an operating system.

> I don't have windows reskue cd.

You don't need it, but you need the installation CD for the "Windows"
you want to install.

> So I want to completly remove that FreeBSD from my PC and to install
>=A0the Windows operating system from CD.=20

In order to install "Windows", enable booting from CD (via BIOS setup)
and follow the instructions presented by the installer. Usually, any
MICROS~1 operating system attempts to completely wipe the disk it wants
to install on, so it will (of course) remove FreeBSD while creating
its own "partition" before installing.

--=20
Polytropon
>From Magdeburg, Germany