Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:17:30 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <aklemm@hightek.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   when starting netscape-comm.4 sometimes the whole X11 Server goes down

Hi !

I'm running FreeBSD-STABLE of yesterday and the latest X11R6 version
from the ports collection.

The window manager is afterstep-1.0
The communicator is netscape-communicator-4.04.

Sometimes, when I startup Netscape or do something with netscape
it crashes. Then the whole X11 Session does down.

In my home dir I find then an afterstep.core file, but not a
communicator.core
ls -l *.core shows:
-rw-------  1 andreas  wheel  352256 25 Feb 12:11 afterstep.core

Question, is this an afterstep bug or a netscape bug or what do you think ?

Other experiences ?

--
Andreas Klemm		<aklemm@hightek.com>
			<andreas@FreeBSD.ORG>