Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:44:08 -0500
From:      george donnelly <list@zettai.net>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>, <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and the PowerPC

[David Kelly commented on 1/26/03 6:41 PM]

> On Sunday 26 January 2003 05:18 pm, Stacy Olivas wrote:
>> Greetings..
>>
>> I have a question for the list.. I have a friend who is an avid Mac
>> freak..
>
> Why should your MacFriend want to use FreeBSD or Linux when Darwin and
> MacOS X exist?

maybe he doesn't want to get locked in to anything remotely closed source?
maybe he'd rather not have to go thu apple to get to *bsd?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net