Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:20:15 -0500
From:      Todd Suits <do.you.got.root@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to downgrade perl from 5.8.6 to 5.8.5?

I need to downgrade the perl port from 5.8.6 to 5.8.5 at least
temporarily in order to install Plesk on a 5.3 system.  I see the
5.8.5 files on the ftp.freebsd.org/...../distfiles server but I have
no idea how to go about doing a downgrade.  I checked out the ported
applications link  on the main freebsd.org page and I couldn't even
confirm that 5.8.5 was ever installed as a port.  How do I go about
doing this?