Date:      Sun, 5 Dec 1999 09:35:18 -0600 (CST)
From:      jahanur <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mailbox full

Hi Folks,

When I try 'pine' it says, can not open file is ful. Which is my inbox
'/var/mail/jahanur' is full.
And I could not open it at all.
What I did is copied the file in to different directory and emptied the
mailbox by deleting the file /var/mail/jahanur and created the file again
with nothing in it. So that I can send email to you folks.

My problem is, the file is about 3 MB and I dont know how to open it at
all. I tried vi, it also can not open it,
"Error: jahanur: No space left on device; jahanur: unmodified: line 1"

How can I view this big file and delete some email from their so that I
can save the ones I want. Is theie any other way.

I know one email could cause this problem; I know its sender. Do you think
I can delete anything came from that particular sender.

Please help.

Jahanur