Date:      Thu, 12 Jan 1995 07:03:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      bmk@dtr.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Source for cabling supplies (RJ45).

Last week I asked about a source for RJ45-DB25 (mail) 10-conductor
cables.  I received a couple of replies that pointed me to a source for
completed cables.

I'd like to build them myself instead.  I've been to a few shops locally
looking for 10 conductor RJ45 cabling and connectors, and the clerks
look at me like I'm nuts.  Yes, I know that 10 conductor isn't standard,
but I also know that it exists.

I gotta get this multiport board into production mode soon, so I'd
appreciate it if SOMEONE could tell me where I can buy the supplies I
need...