Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2017 16:16:26 +0200
From:      Samuel Peterson <sam.houston.peterson@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status of Junior Jobs Wiki

Hello,

About a month ago I finished and submitted a patch to a project described
in the wiki: https://wiki.freebsd.org/JuniorJobs (it is the kernel project
about file descriptor tables).  After submission to the listed contact, and
a follow up email a week later I have yet to receive a reply or a
confirmation of the patch being received.

My question is the following: does anybody know the status of the wiki, or
the people in the technical contact lists?  It's fine if it is just taking
a while for my submission to be handled, but if there is somebody else in
freebsd team to whom I should submit my patch I would like to know..

Thanks,
Samuel Peterson