Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:00:54 +0200
From:      Eugene Latvija <kde@inbox.lv>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   WM/DE which use developers an core team members?

Hello ALL!

I have question about WM/DE which use core-team and developers-team?Why i ned to
know?I have friend he is not admin,only DESKTOP user and he say what real man
use only terminal/console without X.And i say i`m admin and use terminal/console
only on server,but at home i want to relax and use X.My desktop is very useless
because i can write many script to use it better for me work.And my friend say
WOW you are LAMER :).
It`s funny :)
And i need to know about what use core team because it`s real people and they
know system better than he or I.If somebody know or team read this mailing-list
please say :)

Thanks

P.S. excuse my about my BAD english
Advertisement: