Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:55:54 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: translation to Turkish!

> and we are using FreeBSD operating system on our servers
> and we are very happy with it.
> I would like to have a mirror of www.freebsd.org

See ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/index.html for more information
on becoming an FTP or WWW mirror.

> Also I would like to translate them to Turkish. Not many
> people in Turkey know about FreeBSD yet.

That's quite a task, but if you're up for it then by all means, please
do!

> also I would like to help on rewriting the handbook.
> (if there is somebody who can correct my misspellings and
> grammar faults :)

I'm sure that some people here would be willing to look over
"unedited" submissions and edit them a bit if they substantially added
to the handbook, sure!

- Jordan