Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 1998 01:00:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      tj-fbsd@funbox.demon.co.uk
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Phone rates

Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com> wrote:

> So why then does BT still seem to have a stranglehold...

Tactics, which are similar to those you can see in the cell-phone
arena.  Result: maximise the profits, and screw the consumer.

It's got to the point where we (my wife & I) find it useful having
3 phone accounts (BT, Cable & Wireless, Orange), although (so far)
we use only one for accessing the ISP.

Tim.

(PS. It's redundant to Cc me.)
--
Tim Jackson                                             London, England.