Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:05:25 -0400
From:      "jason" <kib@mediaone.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Chat" <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Technical Information" <tech_info@threespace.com>
Subject:   Re: What is it good for? (was "Helping Victims of Terror")

I agree with you in most parts but think I should correct you on one point.

Usama Bin Laden is not a citizen of Afghanistan.  He is from Saudi Arabia.
The reason he is pissed off at America is because Saudi allowed our troops
into the some Islamic Holy city (forget the name) back during the
Iraq/Kuwait deal.

And according to the FBI 10 most wanted list, his name is Usama not
Osama...just found that out minutes ago.