Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:09:44 +0200
From:      "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
To:        sysadmin <sysadmin@snv.jussieu.fr>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: amadmin not in man pages (amanda)

Hi!

> I am installing amanda on a new client and I have noticed that amadmin is
> not in the man pages (and it should according to the amanda man page). This
> is true both with the package and the port.

> package used : amanda-client-2.4.4,1

I think this is because amadmin is part of amanda-server, not
amanda-client. I just recently installed amanda-server on one machine
and amanda-client on another (from ports). On amanda server both the
amadmin binary and its manpage are present. On amanda client, neither
is.
--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* I'll eat anything as long as it's pizza.