Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:24:59 -0700
From:      Roy Bettle <rbettle@criterion-group.com>
To:        "Questions List FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Non-MMX Intel Pentium 200MHz

--------------36F01DB3C39A97DE9F42B125

I'm at my wits' end.  I have an iWill P55TU motherboard.  It can only
handle the P54C family of processors (ie- single-voltage).  It's a great
board with on-board SCSI, etc.

Problem:  I have no processor for it.

I have everything else I need to build another FreeBSD box, I'm just
missing a processor.  As the 200MHz non-MMX Intel Pentium is the fastest
processor it can support, I would like to locate one for it.

I've thought of adding the MMX "overdrive" adapter to it, but iWill's
boards are very sensitive in certain ways and it doesn't like the
"overdrive" adapter.

Does anyone out there have one they would like to sell me, or know
somewhere I could go to buy one?

Sorry if this isn't a totally appropriate message for this list.  Please
don't flame me; it's just that I've been looking for 6 months for one of
these processors (Chipzilla sold zillions of them; you'd think I could
find ONE) and have had absolutely no luck.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

RAB

--------------36F01DB3C39A97DE9F42B125

begin:vcard
n:Bettle;Roy
tel;work:(949) 452-1203
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.criterion-group.com
org:Criterion Group, Inc.
version:2.1
email;internet:rbettle@criterion-group.com
title:President
note:Businesses that depend on computers, depend on us.
adr;quoted-printable:;;26895 Aliso Creek Road=0D=0ASuite B404;Aliso Viejo;CA;92656;USA
fn:Bettle, Roy
end:vcard