Date:      Tue, 3 Jun 1997 20:32:10 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.psinet.net.au>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Minor linux_emul update

> > >   Can you
> > > have sysctl variables in LKMs?
> >
> > Last time i've been looking for it, this didn't work.  IMHO, there
> > should be a way for it.
>
> That kinda sinks the whole thing then. 8(

I've tried that .. she no go.
Anyone got any ideas? I'd really like the java support I wrote to have its
sysctl hooks work when used as an LKM *grin*

If I'm feeling espcially bored tonight I'll check out the sysctl code and
see if it can support LKMs. Thing is, I remember it being the sysctl stuff
defined at compile time. Don't quote me though.. I'm busy working. :)

Adrian