Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 21:00:03 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, fad@o-o.org
Subject:   Re: added chroot to /usr/bin/login

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Brett Glass wrote:

> There seems to be a real convergence here, as ftpd and login already
> allow S/Key passwords. If they also used the same chroot mechanism,
> everything would be nicely consistent. You've done the most important
> thing by identifying the need and figuring out where the patch should
> go. If you'd like, I can come up with an extension to your patch over
> the weekend.
>
> --Brett

Have fun :)  I've already put modified versions up, with the gid part removed,
and may if there's interest, put up another version with expansion of ~ in the
chroot capability string :)  Feel free to modify any and all versions of
those, or any other source I post on my home site :)

> At 07:39 PM 3/12/99 -0600, Licia wrote:
>

> >Sure, knock yourself out :)  The patches are BSL :)
> >
> >I'm not familiar with s/key though, so I will have to take your word on it's
> >functionality :)
> >
> >hmmm if I remove the chroot-group part, this whole problem would go away for
> >you too... wonder if it would help anyone else :)
> >
> >anyway, have fun :)

     [ licia@o-o.org ] [ http://www.o-o.org/~licia/ ] [ Alias : Ladywolf]
     [ Telnet to o-o.org and log in as bbs ]    [ ssh -l bbs -C o-o.org ]
     [        A happy user of FreeBSD : http://www.freebsd.org/         ]

  main(){int num[4]={1768122732,762265697,1919889007,103};printf("%s\n",num);}