Date:      Tue, 05 Jun 2001 08:08:32 -1000
From:      "Arthur W. Neilson III" <art@pilikia.net>
To:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UDMA mode on ATAPI CDROM?

How about ata(1), RTM man ata

On 6/5/01 at 8:06 AM Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

>Is this documented anywhere?
>
>Thanks for you help.
>
>Tom Veldhouse
>veldy@veldy.net

    __
   /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.
  /--/ __  /    Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories,
 /  (_/ (_<__   Instead of theories to suit facts.
                     -- Sherlock Holmes, "A Scandal in Bohemia"
 Arthur W. Neilson III, WH7N - FISTS #7448
 Bank of Hawaii Tech Support
 http://www.pilikia.net
 art@pilikia.net, aneilson@boh.com, wh7n@arrl.net