Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:23:40 +0100
From:      "Kjell Midtseter" <junkmail@sensewave.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing zendstudio fails

List members!
I started out with a clean install from a 5.3R CD. Then I cvsup'ed and built a new
GENERIC kernel and new ports followed by installing PHP5/Apache13
After fetching the latest linux glib2.1 server/client zendstudio package  from the
zend.com site, I went through the make, make install sequence and ended up with the
following:
==================================
sexy# make install
===>  Installing for ZendStudio-3.5.2
===>   ZendStudio-3.5.2 depends on file: /compat/linux/etc/redhat-release - found
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if devel/zendstudio already installed
/usr/ports/devel/zendstudio/work/ZendStudio-3_5_2/ZendStudio-3_5_2.bin
Preparing to install...
Extracting the JRE from the installer archive...
Unpacking the JRE...
Extracting the installation resources from the installer archive...
Configuring the installer for this system's environment...

Launching installer...

Invocation of this Java Application has caused an InvocationTargetException. This
application will now exit. (LAX)

Stack Trace:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(Unknown
Source)
        at java.awt.Window.init(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Window.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.f(DashoA8113)
        at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.g(DashoA8113)
        at com.zerog.ia.installer.LifeCycleManager.a(DashoA8113)
        at com.zerog.ia.installer.Main.main(DashoA8113)
        at com.zerog.lax.LAX.launch(DashoA8113)
        at com.zerog.lax.LAX.main(DashoA8113)
This Application has Unexpectedly Quit: Invocation of this Java Application has caused
an InvocationTargetException. This application will now exit. (LAX)
*** Error code 255

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/zendstudio.
Any hints of what causes the "InvocationTargetException" are much appreciated!
Kjell