Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 20:33:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SunExpert give FreeBSD two thumbs up.

	Ok, not quite -- but we got a good review.
	In their April issue we find the following:
"FreeBSD, for example, is most robust at supporting high-end servers on
Pentium hardware, as its TCP/IP stack is derivative of the extremely
mature stack developed under DARPA's aegis at Berkeley, and it has been
extensively optimized for Pentium hardware. Mr. Protocol prefers it for
his own desktop network system, and it makes a good liniment and furniture
polish as well".
	This is from "Ask Mr. Protocol" section written by Michael O'Brien
-- it talked about free source and etc. Comments go to amp@cpg.com

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."