Date:      9 Apr 2001 10:19:04 -0000
From:      margaret@jobnext.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Suggestions!

Hi,

I found your web page and wonder if you can link to our web site.
We provide job search and free resume services to both recruiters and
job seekers, and we target mostly on university fresh grad.

Our site title is: JobNext Career Network
Descriptions: Provide job search, resume and job posting services.

If you need a logo for linking, just let me know, or just pick one on
our web site:
http://www.jobnext.com

If possible, just send me your web page URL after you'd link to us.
Thanks!

Margaret Rees
margaret@jobnext.com
JobNext.com Web Relations