Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:59:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      gahn <ipfreak@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPsec, VPN and FreeBSD

Hi:

We intend to build IPSec based VPN server on FreeBSD
platform so that we can access internal network of a
lab. The remote side will use VPN client and could be
from anywhere of the Internet, or may be from the
another site of the company. From the hnadbook, I saw
the sample of site-to-site configurations and we do
have one FreeBSD firewall (running ipfw) on both site
and another one on another site (both have firewalls
on them), can we do that?  Also what about the
client-server model? What kind of clients do we need
in order to connect to the FreeBSD/IPsec/VPN? Any
tips/information for the configuration of the
clients/server model on internet?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks