Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:31:07 -0700
From:      Shannon -jj Behrens <jj@nttmcl.com>
To:        Ranjith Mandala <Ranjith.Mandala@Sun.COM>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (Review ID: 159451) Internal error and core dumped

As I mentioned in an earlier email, I think this is a duplicate of FreeBSD
PR kern/40611.  Please see there for a patch :)

Best Regards,
-jj

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 11:47:56PM -0700, Ranjith Mandala wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This Bug Report was submitted from  http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi and is being forwarded to you on behalf of saxtouri@vtrip-ltd.com. If you would like to respond. Please send an e-mail to the address listed at the end of this report.
>
> Regards,
> RM.

Real programmers don't draw flowcharts.  Flowcharts are, after all, the
illiterate's form of documentation.  Cavemen drew flowcharts; look how
much good it did them.