Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:20:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Valentin S. Chopov" <valsho@yahoo.com>
To:        crossd@cs.rpi.edu
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: microuptime() still going backwards (long)

Try w/o PNPBIOS option. I  had the similar problem,
and that fixed it.

Val

-------------------------
I followed the suggestions from people earlier today.
That is to
say that I have upgraded my BIOS to 1012, disabled APM
in the BIOS,
and removed 'device apm' from the  kernel config,
however I still
receive lines like:

calcru: negative time of 20585525 usec for pid 477
(cvsup)

and also lines about microuptime() being negative (I
think these are
related :)

Below is a dmesg and my kernel config.

Cheers