Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:27:50 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        Alexander Nedotsukov <bland@mail.ru>, gnome@freebsd.org
Cc:        Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: question for gst-player users

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:14:22 +0900, Alexander Nedotsukov <bland@mail.ru>
wrote:

> All,
>
> Before to bother thread guys I would like to confirm two things from some
> one else running -current or 5.1 systems. I assume bellow your system was
> built with /etc/make.conf contains WITH_LIBMAP=yes. Can you reproduce
> following behaviour?

I will test it this evening, I am rebuilding my desktop at the moment.
Unless, someone beat me.

Anyway, you can try to run gst-register or ggv with libthr and it will get
crash, because of libgthread-2.0.so.200 (glib2). libgthread doesn't like
libthr and do like libkse/libc_r at the last time I tried/checked.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.