Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 2002 20:41:07 -0400
From:      "Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM" <tforrest@shellworld.net>
To:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Setting NAT rules when using PPPoE

How do you configure NAT port forwarding rules when  you're using
PPPoE?  I tried setting it up on a machine using ADSL like I setup my
machine using a cable modem, and it doesnt seem to work.

Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM -  tforrest@shellworld.net
http://www.shellworld.net/~tforrest
And now, its time, for some useless, bandwidth wasting words of wisdom:
Windows is made by MicroSOFT, not MicroGOOD, MicroRIGHT, or MicroFAST.

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: B9ED C46F C92E 0101  4B4C BFC1 907C A0D0