Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 16:32:25 -0700
From:      David Johnson <david@usermode.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   UPS with USB

I am purchasing a new home FreeBSD computer, live in California, and with our
state's recent decision to start lowering the line voltages to save
electricity, I feel that an UPS is essential.

The UPSs that I have seen all of USB connections, and I am not finding any
information on UPS with USB anywhere. The model I am looking at is a Belkin
F6C500-USB.

Does anyone have any information on this UPS, or on UPS with USB generally?

--
David Johnson