Date:      Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:16:32 -0300
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Adding pt_BR under www/ repo ?

Hi,

	I was thinking that we could add pt_BR under www/ just like
we did for zh (chinese).
	I mimicked the structure for zh. Just check

- http://people.FreeBSD.org/~lioux/pt_BR.tar.gz

	Also, I would modify a few files:

- http://people.FreeBSD.org/~lioux/patch-www.gz

* www/Makefile
- add pt_BR to SUBDIR end

* www/en/Makefile
- add pt_BR to WEB_LANG end

* en/support.sgml - change all Portuguese entries to Brazilian
  Portuguese since they're related to pt_BR not pt_PT.  Therefore,
  reorder a few of them.  I am placing Brazilian Portuguese before
  Czech in the lists since B comes before C. I am noting this because
  there might be some other rule such as order by P against C
  (ignoring Brazilian prefix). And, yes, there is enough difference
  so that we need to note that pt_BR is not pt_PT. :)

- add an entry for the pt_BR FAQ just like we have one for the zh

	Let me know what do you guys think about it.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer