Date:      Sat, 19 Feb 2000 16:16:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Ports)
Subject:   any X11 PopUps (for Help//text) with jpegs?

  I'm getting close enough to the first alpha release of my mindmachine
  app that I'm beginning to look at more and more of the user-side
  concerns.  Such as possibly making my HELP popdowns more useful.

  Right now, these popdown shells are strictly ASCII.  Does anybody
  on this list know of any widgets that allow both text and graphics
  (JPEG's) to be included in a popdown?  I'm using the X Toolkit and
  Xaw[3d].

  thanks for any tips,

  gary

  PS:  There *are* way to spawn a text+GUI frame, &c, and then kill()
       it, but I figured I'd ask first.

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service Unix