Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2017 09:20:19 +0100
From:      "WMCAUS" <wmcaus@wmcaus.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   LAST 3 DAYS for Extended Abstract Submission Deadline of WMCAUS 2017

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Dear Colleague,

=20

I would happily like to inform you and thank the huge turnouts and int=
erest in the second of annual "World Multidisciplinary Civil Engineeri=
ng - Architecture - Urban   Planning Symposium" WMCAUS 2017 will be he=
ld in in Prague (Czech Republic) during 12-16 June 2017.=20

=20

www.wmcaus.org

=20

Until now, 500+ submissions from 50+ different countries all over the =
world.=20

=20

The LAST 3 DAYS to Extended Abstract Submission Deadline - 17 March, 2=
017.=20

=20

Register now and upload your abstract(s) via given link below

=20

http://www.wmcaus.org/module.html

=20

Accepted papers will be published in journal which is indexed in Web o=
f Science, Scopus, etc.

=20

WMCAUS 2017 aims to provide a forum for discussion of the latest findi=
ngs and technologies in different fields of Civil Engineering-Architec=
ture-Urban Planning Sciences and give opportunities for future collabo=
rations.

=20

We are also very selective for completion of the Scientific Committee,=
 and all members will be worldwide well-known, productive and represen=
tatives of the different countries.

=20

On the behalf of the Organising Committee, I would like to invite you =
as a representative participant in WMCAUS 2017.

=20

We encourage you advertise this meeting in your group and researchers.=

=20

Let's meet in the city of romance, Prague .

=20

Sincerely yours,

=20

wmcaus@wmcaus.org

www.wmcaus.org

=20

****** PLEASE APOLOGIZE ANY CROSS-POSTING ******

=20

If you would like to unsubscribe, please send a blank e-mail to unsubs=
cribe@wmcaus.org from the mail account that you have received this e-m=
ail. If you send an unsubscribe request from any other e-mail account,=
 we cannot remove your e-mail from the database.

=20