Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:39:19 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-qa@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.4-RC2 is now available

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 10:54:42PM -0500, David Kelly wrote:
> Is still not there 8 hours later:

  Argh..  The ISO has been sitting on ftp-master since this morning
and the FTP-release has been there since last night.  There are
multiple entries from ftp.freebsd.org in the rsync log but for some
reason the ISO isn't being transfered.  I've emailed the
ftp.FreeBSD.org admins so hopefully we can get this resolved soon.  In
the meantime I'm copying the release over to releng4.freebsd.org

  In 28 minutes you should be able to get the ISO from :

ftp://releng4.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES

	Thanks,

	- Murray

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH--