Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:29:23 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Steve Kudlak <chromexa@ovis.net>, "Roman V. Mashak" <mrv@tv2.tomsk.ru>, "'hackers@freebsd.org'" <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Nelson, Trent ." <tnelson@switch.com>
Subject:   Re: C-2(Security) blues and the like

Robert Watson wrote:
> The first thing you are
> probably interested in is the Common Criteria description, which I believe
> is available from ISO.

...which answers the "how do I get it?" followup question that
naturally comes from the CAPP/LSPP profile references for the
various EAL levels: "You pay ISO through the nose for it".

Are ISO standards still on the order of US$9 per single-sided
page?  I just got my copies of the ECMA standards on CDROM (for
free...).

-- Terry