Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 13:02:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      jjchin@onesimus.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        jjchin@onesimus.com
Subject:   http://www.freebsd.org/support.html

I have 2 Western Digital EIDE 2.5GB drives in my FreeBSD 2.1.5 system.
Every so often my second drive generates the following error message.

wd: interrupt timeout:
wd1: status 58<seekdone,drq> error 0
wd1: interrupt timeout:
wd1: status 50<seekdone> error 1<no_dam>

What does this mean?  BTW, I've tried reversing the two drives and
reinstalled everything ... same thing occurs.

One more note, the system was originally 2.1.0 and I upgraded the kernel.
Does anyone else seem to have this problem?

Thanks.
-- JC