Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:46:23 +0100 (CET)
From:      Michael Elbel <mwe@consol.de>
To:        jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: excuse to mail

In lists.freebsd.chat you write:

>excuse:
>	only 89 people subscribed to chat
>	as oppsosed to 11,000 subscribed to announce
>	and 450 subscribed to scsi.

>	we arent a very chatty group are we?

Maybe this is due to the chat list having thrown off users lately?  I know,
that my adress disappeared from the chat list at least twice during the
last week, although all the other lists that get sent to the very same
adress kept me on.

While we are at it, what happened to ctm-ports-cur? The list seems to have
disappeared completely.

Get me right, I don't want to devalue your incredible work as postmaster.
Maybe some glitches after the hub crash?

Michael

--
\|/
-O- Michael Elbel, ConSol* GmbH, Muenchen, Germany - mwe@consol.de