Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:05:10 +0100
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew.boothman@blueyonder.co.uk>
To:        "Jonathan Fortin" <jfortin@akalink.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sysadmin Article --Which OS is Fastest for High-Performance Network Applications?

Hmmm. If that's a case then I don't think we should let this slide.

I would say that an email to aankerholz@cmp.com (The Editor-In-Chief) is in
order.

This is supposedly their 'featured article' this week, we can't really let
their whole readership come away with that impression of FreeBSD's performance.