Date:      Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:37:37 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        =?iso-8859-2?Q?Przemyslaw_Szczygielski?= <qus2@o2.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NAT over IPSECed WLAN

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006, Przemyslaw Szczygielski wrote:

Hi,

> Well, for me the config is so complex, that I doubt anyone will
> waste time on going into my config files, but, well... There's
> always hope...
>
> It's about FreeBSD 6.0 "Gateway", which routes WLAN connected
> stations to the Internet through NAT. I want IPSEC between WLAN
> interfaces of "Gateway" and "Clients".

The only thing I can say up to now is "works here" so there is hope
though the setup here is a bit more complicated (more interfaces, more
ipsec, etc.. ;-).

> I have attached my config files: ipsec.conf, natd.conf, racoon.conf
> and rc.firewall.rules (please don't ask me why do I have ssh on 5901...)

The attachments got removed for the mailing list posting. I don't know
if you really want to reveal all the details to public.

> If you can tell me, what went wrong I'd be very grateful. And I will
> surely write a detailed HOWTO for future generations... ;-)

What firewall are you using? ipfw?

In case you may want to contact me offlist feel free to do so.