Date:      Mon, 27 May 2002 13:11:18 +0300 (EEST)
From:      root@lapte.mldnet.com (root)
To:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   a question about kernel

Please, help me someone.
I'm new with FreeBSD and don't know how to resolve this problem myself.
I'm using 4.5-stable on Athlon XP1800+ processor and  it is the problem: I didn't ffound[[1~ any information in local documentation about howto [1~to compile the kernel[1~
supporting my CPU.
   Great thanx to everyone, who'll answer[1~At least, [1~me.will it be possibble to support Pentium III?