Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 20:37:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Snow <drama@slakin.net>
To:        Tim <cyberlord@cyberlord.net.dhis.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pop email then forward?

I got it all setup now, thank you for reminding me of fetchmail. ;)

I believe my ISP will do forwarding, and yes I could use something like
outlook or kmail, but I would like to have a bit more control
over the mail transfer.
calling pacific bell tech support is a nightmare in it's self, thankfully
I have a stable DSL line. =)

Thanks again folk's!

Matt Snow
 (@) drama@slakin.net