Date:      Tue, 8 Jul 1997 00:36:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jan Koum  <jkb@best.com>
To:        "Daniel \"the Bruce\" Keller" <dkeller@psln.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: how to play cd through Ensoniq soundscape

	Hello Daniel,

	If you want, you can buy Open Sound System for BSD from
http://www.4front-tech.com -- they have support for you card (or so their
web page say). To be honest I don't know if 3.0 will support your card.
	Another option is to plug in headphones/speakers into cdrom
directly. Thats what I did before I even had a sound card. ;)
	Hope this helps,

-- Yan