Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 00:22:39 -0400
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        "Marc Freeman" <marcf@bigpond.net.au>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD installation problem

Well, the message is perfectly normal & correct.

It should, however, boot up FreeBSD 10 seconds later, or immediately if you
hit F1 or Enter.

So are we to gather that it hangs instead?  Is that correct?

                                        http://www.babbleon.org

http://www.eff.org                      http://www.programming-freedom.org