Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:00:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@bsd.unix.sh>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        Alan Burnett <alanpat214@earthlink.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new to BSD

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Terry Lambert wrote:

> Contact Doug Ambrisko (ambrisko@whistle.com).  He has been
> working on IBM platform certification for use with FreeBSD.
> Not that this does any good, advocacy-wise, without a
> culturally neutral logo for IBM to put on the boxes, mind you.

Terry,
	what kind of "culturally neutral" logo does this refer to, not
knowing much about business apsects of things, but sort of like a "FreeBSD
Certified" stamp?

	if this is needed, I am currently working on one piece of
"branding" involving the Daemon, that I will be sending to Kirk as soon as
I'm done with it for his approval, what kind of thing would be needed for
this specific instance?

	I think I asked this once before, but it got lost in other
conversations.

-Pat

__

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
							lynch@bsdunix.net
							lynch@unix.sh
							lynch@blowfi.sh
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking