Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 01:01:56 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
Cc:        ambrisko@whistle.com (Doug Ambrisko), freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Update to pccard ata changes (removal support)

In message <200002110752.IAA41633@freebsd.dk> Soren Schmidt writes:
: I just committed a fix for the panic, real braino :( still too little
: sleep I guess...

OK.  I'll not try until I cvsup again.

: The altio address is only used for resetting the device, nothing else.

Would a device fail to properly reset w/o it?

: URK! it doesn't like MODE_SENSE, IOmega is still not taking the
: ATAPI std seriously, like the ZIP, _sigh_, well the panic should
: now be gone, try to see how far it gets then...

OK.  Will do.

: OK, let me know and I'll try to incorporate it. I'm trying to integrate
: some of the new stuff dfr has done, but in a different manner, that
: should make things easier, especially the detach stuff...

Sure.  The changes I have are minor to the last version you sent out.
Time to reboot...

Warner